We at Scholten Roofing are constantly striving to become better stewards of the earth’s resources through conservation, recycling and the use of sustainable products.
- Committed to reduce landfill waste – We promote the installation of Fluid Applied Reinforced Roof (FARR) systems. Scholten Roofing is the chief pioneer of the FARR system which eliminates the need for a costly and wasteful tear-off. When properly maintained, this roof is renewable indefinitely.
- Committed to reduce energy costs and urban heat islands – Whether your new roof requires a Single-Ply or FARR system, we install only Title 24 compliant Cool Roof Systems.
- Committed to becoming a paperless office – Over the past two years, with the help of new technology, we have been able to substantially reduce our paper consumption. In addition, we recycle paper, plastic, bottles and cans.
- Committed to saving our clients money – Combining the quality of our workmanship with the best roofing products ensures our clients that they will receive the longest lasting roof with the fewest problems.
- Committed to reduce fuel consumption – We encourage our employees, whenever possible, to carpool to work and the various jobsites.